Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yo guys! Hisashiburi (wtf. i'm now even testing my oh-so-poor japanese language skills). Life is hard. Ugh. I hate it but I keep on saying that. But I'm sure I'm not alone :D Thank goodness.

One Love by Arashi made me smile. Aishoo. Hana Yori Dango Final! Showing tomorrow in Japan! Super na-eexcite nako. But when? When when when? When can I watch it? People should post it in the internet or something. I hope I don't wait for 48 years before I can watch it.

stuffs thats recently on my mind:
#1. HYD Final.
#2. So Nyuh Shi Dae. *why the hell did antis boo-ed them on the Dream Concert anyway? giving SNSD a silent treatment while performing is enough. sheesh, people.
#3. RSHS Acquaintance Party 2008. *theme: cosplay. i've been really wanting to do cosplay for a long time. but what to wear? uhh. ottoke? (haha. oh-so-poor korean language skills also).
#4. You Suck: A Love Story. *the title tells it all. hahaha.

And oh, did mention that this is a new blog? Hm.

ANNYOUNG♥

[EDIT; after watching other HYD Final trailer]




My jaw freakin' dropped. I so freaked out.
I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE SOO FREAKIN' BAD. This is super nakakaloka.

AND IT'S SHOWING TOMORROW! JUNE 28, 2008, in JAPAN.
I WANT TO WATCH IT NA. ARIENAITSUNO!

No comments: