Monday, November 3, 2008

Hell yeah, I will (:

I've got loads to post about. But I will only post some because I'm kind of in a critical condition right now. Haha. First off, I'll be on hiatus. Well, yeah. I've been saying that forever. But now, really, I will be gone for. A while? Haha. Next, I'm almost done with the Twilight Saga. I'm currently reading Breaking Dawn and I freakingly skipped the Jacob Book. Haha. How rude. Anyway, I'm so excited for the movie. I've got like hundreds of twilight trailers and teasers in my computer. Well, no. But a lot. Sembreak was. So bitin. Haha. I really need a lot of sleep. So yeah. I also need to focus on my studies. I have a negative feeling of being kicked out soon, so, before anything bad happens, I will try (again) to work on my grades. I will post more hideous posts when I come back. And change the layout and stuff. Hell I'm excited. Haha!

I want a luscious red lipstick. Damn.
Wish me luck.

No comments: