Sunday, July 20, 2008

How's everybody doing? I was on hiatus kasi wala nanamang internet. I'm using a card right now. Here are some of the stuff that happened this week (I can't put it all. Hindi ko na maalala yung iba)

I'm soo addicted na to House. He so owns. haha. Almost Finished La Corda D'oro Primo Passo. Hindi ko matapos ng tuluyan kasi sira yung DVD.

Thursday, July 17
Me and Cye were talking in Japanese in paper. hahaha. We're not very good. But we know some words :D

Cam: ogenki desu ka?
Cye: genki desu. Cye desu kawaii desu. suki desu. yatta desu. anata wa desu? =)
Cam: OMG. kawaii janai o: lol. jodan [: atashitachi kawaii desu. mo suki desu.
Cye: haha. Anata wa ichigo ga suki? Ikimasshou. Ikou ichigo sagasou. [atashi wa wakarimasen kore wa]
Cam: atashi mo. ^kore wa sukoshi wa karimasen.
Cye: demo, anata wa ichigo ga suki?
Cam: chikuso. wa karimasen :P ichigo=one? suki=love/like TASUKETE! haha.
Cye: haha. Bakero. Jodan. haha. ichigo-stroberi. chikuso janai. Ichigo. haha. Ichigo janai. ICHIGO.
Cam: OOH! haha. Arigato. Ichigo wa suki desu. Anata wa?
Cye: Mochiron. Ichigo=suki kame=kawaii, midori=ai! Iko, Ichigo sagasou.
Cam: Nanja sore?! WA KARIMASEN! Nihonggo ga sukoshi wa karimasu. arienaitsuno! atashi wa baka ja nai! haha. sukoshi.

(may continuation pa yan. but i lost the other paper. aww)

Translation of what we TRIED to say :D I can't exactly translate what Cyrene said. hindi ko talaga maintindihan yung iba xD
Cam: are you well? (are you lively? are you doing fine?)
Cye: i'm fine. Cye is cute. i love you? (or maybe "I love it") *yatta desu. you? =)
Cam: OMG. you're not cute o: lol. joke [: we're cute. i love you, too (i love it, too. something like that)
Cye: haha. Do you love (strawberries)? *Ikimasshou. Ikou ichigo sagasou. [i can't understand this]
Cam: me, too. ^i can't understand this.
Cye: but, do you love (strawberries)?
Cam: damnit. i can't understand :P ichigo=one? suki=love/like HELP! haha
Cye: haha. Stupid. Joke. haha. ichigo=stroberi (strawberry). *chikuso janai?
Cam: OOH! haha. Thanks. I love strawberries. You?
Cye: Ofcourse. Strawberries=love *kame=cute, *midori=love! Let's go, let's look for strawberries.
Cam: what the hell?! (hindi yan exact. nakukuha ko lang yang expression na yan sa japanese drama. haha) I CAN'T UNDERSTAND! I only undestand japanese a little. unbelievable! and I'm not stupid! haha. a little.

I-TRY NYO NALANG INTINDIHIN, NE?
hahaha.


Saturday, July 19
MTAP on Tapinac. Iyah and I are in the same class. haha. wala lang.

I'm out of my mind.
BLABLABLA.
ciao.

No comments: