Friday, July 4, 2008

I'm really a bad girl now. I cuss a lot. Well, not THAT much. But yeah. Whatever. I lie (who doesn't?) I don't go to church anymore. And I say 'DUH' and 'whatever' to my mom now (the type when I'm mad and I say 'Duh')

Hindi lang yun. Basta. Marami pa.

-x-

Party last night. Good stuff happened. More bad stuff happened. I just found myself at the middle of a dance showdown and got confuzzled. Dohn and Haidee got dancing na and I still had no freakin' idea what to do. I just said "hala. hala. nonononono. hahahaha". But it was soo fun xD Got home at around 10:30pm. Then woke up at around 8am. Was in a bad mood (maybe because of the other stuff last night?). Went straight to the computer (was freakin' hungry. haha) Then ran downstairs to eat breakfast at around 10am. Sa sobrang gutom, I just grabbed 2 pieces of some sweet bread sa fridge then stuffed into my mouth, not realizing that meron palang paper something yung tinapay. Haha.

-x-

OMG! HYD FINAL WILL BE SHOWING ON SINGAPORE, HONG KONG & TAIWAN! F. WHY NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES? NANDEEEEE?!

(whatever, yaya. because philippines is. uhm. such a loser)
*does the 'W' and the 'L' sign*

'I'M NOT A BITCH. I JUST HAVE LOW F*ING TOLERANCE.'

No comments: